Some of the disadvantages of timber flooring for your Perth home are
* Hardwood timber flooring is expensive since it is made up of all natural materials.
* Timber flooring is a time consuming task. It requires time to install and dry.
* You might sometimes need professional installers to complete the task which can add on to your extra costs.
* Timber flooring is prone to losing its shine and looks over the period of time and due to the wear and tear like cleaning and water mopping.
* Premium Timber flooring can sometimes become slippery making it difficult to walk on.